Every modern phone has Bluetooth, and every modern car has FM. A Bluetooth FM transmitter is the bridge that can join these technologies together.
The design is simple: Plug the base into your 12V/24V auto outlet socket outlet, It’s bright back-lit LCD display and controls give it a modern edge, and ensure that it’s easy to use. This handy little device is so much more than just a Bluetooth transmitter. It’s an all in one media center.
7 COLOR LED BACKLIT MODE
7 single-color lighting modes and 1 cycle color mode that can get a visually stunning display of colors, you can keep 1 color or play the colors in turn. It helps you easily use in the dark, safer for driving.
PD & QC USB CHARGER
The car charger can fast charge two devices simultaneously via the PD3.0 and QC3.0 port. The PD Port can fast charging Samsung, iPhone, Google from 0 to 50% half an hour. The Quick Charge 3.0 Port, charges devices from 0% to 80% within 35 minutes.
Connect cellphone and the Bluetooth adapter via Bluetooth, One-click the button to answer/redial/hang up or reject calls. Built-in microphones and noise suppression (CVC) tech for clearer Hands-Free Calls. You can keep your eyes on the road making your driving more interesting and safer.
Connect car radio and the Bluetooth adapter via the FM channel. Then you can enjoy music from Bluetooth devices/TF card(≤64GB) /USB flash drive(≤64GB) to the car's stereo.
SAFE TO USE
Built-in over-current protection, over-voltage protection, short circuit protection, effectively prevents multiple problems. Worry-free 12-month.
How to pair Car radio and the FM transmitter:
1. Plug the FM transmitter to the car outlet lighter socket.
2. Search and choose an unused frequency online, then set your car radio at this frequency. (Or Google's blank frequency in your area).
3. Hold the FM Transmitter answer key until the LED flashing.
4. Tune the answer knob (rotatable) and adjust the FM transmitter frequency to the same as your car radio.
5. Confirm this frequency for the FM transmitter by press the answer key.
6. To play music, please pair the FM transmitter and your phone with Bluetooth function or use the USB/TF memory card.
1. Input voltage: 12V-24V
2. Output voltage/current for charging function: Type-C PD: 5V/2.4A,9V/2A,12V/1.5A;
QC 3.0: 5V/2.4A,9V/2A,12V/1.5A
3. FM frequency range: 88.1-107.9 MHz
4. The LED display shows the frequency/voltage of the car battery and helps monitor
5. Support USB reading. note: USB reading function only work with 1A USB port (left
side) and TF card (memory card capacity ≤ 64GB).
6. Support Hands-free speakerphone function and phone Media Sync function
7. Working Condition: -20 ℃ to 40℃
1. Bluetooth V5.0
2. Bluetooth profile: this device supports A2DP/SBC/AAC/HSP/AVRCP
3. USB readable format: MP3/WMA/FLAC/WAV
4. Bluetooth connect range: ≤ 10 meter