Smart Home 433Mhz DC 12V 1CH Wireless Remote Switch Relay Receiver Transmitter
* Very convenient to use, simple wiring diagram connection.
* Support remote control up to 19 pieces. It can connect to the electronic control lock, light, electric curtain, etc.
* Small body, and it occupies less space. The receiver board size is only about 3.5 x 3 x 3cm.
* The working mode can be changed by yourself: You can switch to momentary, toggle, latching three modes as you need.
* Learning pair code: it can work with any remote control with the same frequency, so you needn't worry about losing remote control. (If the remote control is lost, simply buy one and pair with the PCB board)
Mode 1 "Momentary", i.e. the relay switches as long as you keep the button on the remote control pressed.
Mode 2 "Toggle", i.e. the relay switches on when the button is pressed and off again when the button is pressed again.
Mode 3 "Latched", i.e. the relay switches on when one button is pressed and off again when the other button is pressed.
Input Power: DC10V-14V
Standby Current: 5MA
RF Frequency: 433MHz
RF working mode: superheterodyne reception
Receive sensitivity: -108dbm
Transmitting distance: up to 50m/164ft （in open area）
Decoding mode: MCU software decoding
Remote control storage: up to 19 PCS
Working mode: Momentary, Toggle, Latching
Wiring type: fixed terminal
Output Terminal: NO , NC , COM
Remote Control battery: 1*12V 23A (included)
Supporting Remote Control Type: learning code (1527 chip) ; fixed code
Receiver Board Size: Approx. 3.5*3*3cm/1.37*1.18*1.18in